The ERM Masterclass is an in-person classroom course. All study materials and exam are included in the course, and though self directed, our training modules will take you step by step through the course fully preparing you for the final exam (exam is multiple choice and true/false and you have three attempts to pass). Course access is good for six months and after passing the ERM Specialist exam and Master case study, you will earn the ERM Master certificate.
ERM Master Class
5 t/m 8 december 2017
1043 EJ Amsterdam
If you are planning on the ERM Master designation, you must attend all four days of class (the first two days covers the ERM Specialist content, and the last two days covers implementation and the case study). If you only seek the ERM Specialist designation, just attend the first two days of class.
AIIM’s Electronic Records Management (ERM) course will help you:
- Identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose electronic records;
- Develop a business classification scheme, controlled vocabularies, and a metadata model for managing records;
- Leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records;
- Plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records;
- Earn the AIIM ERM Master designation after passing the online exam and case study assignment.
Trainer: Alex Visser
Alex Visser is an internationally recognized lecturer on the topic of Information Management. Since 1999 Alex has worked in the ECM industry as a consultant, project manager, trainer and lectured on 6 of the 7 continents for a wide range of organizations and industries. He has AIIM Master designations for ECM, ERM, BPM E2.0 and EMM.